Apologies for the rather long time between updates. I have been rather busy with other things. But I have not been ignoring the 3D printer.
Fixing the overheating extruder stepper motor.
Right, long overdue! I got the new hot end and have managed to burn through most of a 1kg spool of PLA.
More little tweaks, a bit print and something properly broken!
It has been a couple of weeks and I’ve managed to print a few things… and break some things…
Ah, another Christmas and new years is behind us. I did get socks but I actually wanted them. I’ve been helping a friend fix an Audi RS6 and it has been a VERY messy job. I toyed with burning some of the clothes I was wearing while working on the Audi rather than washing them.